Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they you use the equipment, they can be used to recognize to user. The user’s browser memorizes cookies on the hard disk only during the current session occupying a minimum memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any kind of specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (the so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, independently of them, allow or prevent in the security settings temporary or stored cookies.
What types of cookies are there?
– Technical Cookies: Are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and to use different options or services that exist in it, for example, traffic control and data communication, session identification, access restricted web parts, remember the elements of an order, perform the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use the security features during navigation, and store content for broadcast video or sound or share content through social networks.
– Personalization cookies: These are cookies that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
– Analysis Cookies: These are cookies that processed by us or by third parties allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the activities made by users of the service offered. To do this, we analyse your browsing on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services we offer you.
– Advertising cookies: These are cookies that processed by us or by third parties allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of the advertising spaces on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use you make of our website. For this purpose, we can analyse your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertisements related to your browsing profile.
– Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Third party cookies: The Website may use third-party services that, on behalf of LOGOSAPIENS MARCAS MUY PENSADAS S.L., will collect information for statistical purposes, use of the Website by the user and for the provision of other services related to Website activity and other services from the Internet.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer: